Faculty of mEDICINE & HEALTH SCIENCE
Faculty and its departments.
About the Faculty
The Bachelor of Health Sceince is designed for the graduates to be responsive to the health needs of individuals and communities and is guided by a set of core values and principles that underpin Health practice. The Program will equip the health science students with appropriate knowledge, skill and attitude so that she/he is able to effectively and efficiently solve the health and health-related problems of individuals, families and communities.
- BACHELOR OF MEDICINE AND SURGERY (MBBS)
- BACHELOR OF CLINICAL MEDICINE
- BACHELOR OF CLINICAL MIDWIFERY
- BACHELOR OF NUTRITION & FOOD SCIENCE
- BACHELOR OF MEDICAL LABORATORY
- BACHELOR OF NURSING
With a BSc in Health Science and some experience, graduates can be ready to seek out roles in various fields. Some career titles could include:
• Doctor • Surgical technician • Medical lab technicia • Paramedic • Pharmacy technician • Cardiovascular technician • Audiologist • Medical assistant • Health education specialist
Here is the complete syllabus of this faculty.
Download it for free!